Thursday 16 August 2012

Anne Taintor


Pink Deck has "What Game Was She Playing" on the backs and the following on the faces - Wild Cards: "Eve upped the ante" and "she wasn't quite ready to lay her cards on the table", Aces: "I'm becoming my mother", Twos: "her presentation was flawless", Threes: "she had never quessed that cooking for one could be such a delight", Fours: "male refrigerator blindness claims another victim", Fives: "of course we're functional, honey...but more important-we're funky", Sixes: "she liked to stir things up", Sevens: "curtains! slipcovers! this must be heaven!", Eights: "another day in paradise", Nines: "...and to think! when she married she couldn't even boil water!", Tens: "it's a casserole, silly", Jacks: "you'll eat it...you'll eat it and like it", Queens: "a career...a family to care for...gee! I've got it all!", and Kings: "make your own damn dinner".

Teal Deck has "she knew when to fold'em" on the backs and the following on the faces - Wild Cards are the same as the pink deck. Aces: "they put the 'funk' in functional", Twos: "darling! let's get deeply into debt", Threes: "WOW! I get to give birth AND change diapers!", Fours: "what I really want to do is direct", Fives: "wake up little sushi", Sixes: "I dreamed my whole house was clean...", Sevens: "she had done a fabulous job with him", Eights: "my garden kicks ass", Nines: "w did I go wrong", Tens: "if I could, I would inject it", Jacks: "more medication, please", Queens: "domestically disabled", and Kings: "housework is a snap since I realized...'hey! I'm a guy!'"




No comments:

Post a Comment